Pharmacom Labs Oxandrolonos is presented in a 100 tablet box with 2 blister packs of 50 tablets each. Each tablet reportedly contains 10 milligrams of oxandrolone according to the label and packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a North American-based authorized distributor between the dates of June 1, 2015 and June 30, 2015. The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG for HPLC-UV testing on July 20, 2015. The quantitative dosage testing report was completed on August 10, 2015. The product was identified with an expiration date of October 15, 2018 and a batch number of MBMN1. There was no verification code printed on the box.
** You must be at least 18 years old to purchase from "" or to view the website. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The information and/or products on "" are not a replacement for medical advice. None of the products are drugs and none of the information on this website should be taken as medical advice. You may NOT use any information/products on this site as advice to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. provides strong alternatives to the toxic drugs listed on top of this page. Please consult a medical professional before changing your diet or training regiment or starting the use of supplements.
– Drink a lot of water. This helps to flush the system and keep you healthy.
– Cycle with Clenbuterol to stop side effects.
– Ensure that you consume enough antioxidant. Eating vegetables and fruits are advised as well as taking vitamin C and E supplements.
– The use of Milk thistle is very important. This liver protection herb works by inhibiting the entrance of harmful substances into the liver cells. It also expedites the removal of these potentially harmful elements out of the liver.
– Using NAC is good. This supports liver function and boost the production of I-glutathione. This acts as a powerful antioxidant as well.
– RLA, also acts as a powerful antioxidant and aids in protecting the liver.